Copyright Infringement Notice
Article Management System
- Copyright Infringement
- Use of Paganspath.com is governed by the public listing of
our Terms and Conditions. Duplication
or use of information or articles from this site is governed
by the terms set in the public listing of our Sharing
Information notice. Please note, we do track Copyright
Infringements and sites that plagiarize the information displayed
here on PagansPath.com.
- In general, copyright registration is a legal formality intended
to make a public record of the basic facts of a particular copyright.
However, registration is not a condition of copyright protection.
More information can be found @ http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf
- Article Management System
- The AMS is a documented way of listing and tracking the creation,
publishing date and updating of the items provided on PagansPath.com.
This method of tracking can be used as a source to attest to
the legal rights of ownership of the intellectual property published
on this site.
- Article Managment Tracking: