- Connecting To
- Divine Healing Energy
- Divine Healing Energy
- One of the most common questions I get from healers is about
feeling drained after providing a healing to a subject. It's
important to remember that as an incarnated human, you do not
have an unlimited amount of energy to put out into the universe
or to your clients/subjects. Using your own energy during healing
deplete your energy, making you feel drained and tired.
- Instead of giving all your energy away, try connecting with
the Divine force in your life and asking for their help to provide
healing energy through you to your subject. Divine energy is
unlimited and what ever you believe in, that God or Goddess will
be happy to help.
- Connecting to Divine Energy
- When you raise energy to heal or send out energy for a particular
thing, you can do this:
- Sit in a comfortable position with your hands in your lap,
- Start with a deep cleansing breath and close your eyes as
- With your eyes closed focus on your breathing. Slowly, take
in 5 long, deep breaths through your nose filling your lungs
to their fullest capacity. Then just as slowly, exhale though
your mouth, allowing your lungs to collapse as much as is comfortable
for you. Visualize: As you exhale, imagine the events of the
day or week being carried out through your mouth on a gray smoky
cloud. Put these worries aside and begin to relax your entire
body and mind.
- Return to normal breathing. Now imagine a silver cord moving
out from your solar plexus, up your spine, out the top of your
head and through the ceiling, past the roof, through the Earth's
atmosphere and out into the depths of space. Now imagine Divine
energy coming through space and time and connecting to your silver
cord. Some people say this looks like lightening attaching itself
to an electrical cord, others describe it as pure white limbs
attaching to a silver tree. Whatever works for you. The important
thing is you're seeing Divine light attach to your silver cord.
- Next imagine this white divine light traveling quickly down
the cord. As it travels through the roof and ceiling, it slows
down and gently enters your head and crown chakra. Imagine it
traveling down the cord into your solar plexus. Imagine the light
filling your solar plexus then moving down your spine through
your root chakra and into the earth.
- Next you're going to do the same thing but instead of going
up, you're going to take a 2nd silver cord and move it down your
spine, out your root chakra, through the floor, the bedrock,
and down into the Earth's core. See the end of your cord like
an extension cord and plug it into the center of the earth.
- Now imagine the pure yellow/gold light of the Earth coming
up the silver cord and into your solar plexus. See it filling
your solar plexus and then moving up along your spine and out
the top of your head. See the white energy and gold energy intertwining.
Don't mix them together. See them as 2 separate energies. But
see them growing and expanding filling your physical body so
you're fully engulfed in both energies.
- What you've done in these steps is connect to Divine and Earth
energy. The Divine energy is what you will use to send out, but
to do this you need to ground or balance your energies with the
hear and now. The easiest way to do that is to connect to Mother
Earth. Expanding the energies from the inside pushes any stress,
anxiety or negative energies from your body and then sets a shield
- What you want to do next is become a channel or conduit for
Divine healing energy. You don't want to use Earth's energy to
send out healing, especially if you're trying to heal the Earth.
This is where you want to envision the Divine white light coming
into your body through your silver cord. See it pouring into
your spiritual body and to your heart chakra. As it passes through
your heart, imagine it transforming into compassionate green
- See this healing light expand from your heart to both shoulders.
See it moving down your arms and into your hands. See your hands
glowing and pulsating with this Divine green light. Now you can
move your hands or leave them where they are. But imagine yourself
directing this divine light to what ever it is you're trying
to heal. The earth, humanity, animals, and so on. If you want
to send healing to world peace, imagine the light going to a
particular place, such as Iraq. See it glide over events of conflict
transforming them into calm, peaceful scenes. See terrorists
and soldiers putting their weapons down and shaking hands. See
people hugging or joining hands and standing united for peace.
Whatever works for you.
- When you're done, imagine your hands release and disconnect
from the healing energy you've been sending out. Then see it
dissipate from your arms and shoulders, and heart chakra.
- Now see your silver cord disconnecting from the earth, and
the other cord out in space disconnecting from the Divine Universe.
See your cords gently come back into your solar plexus.
- You can still see some of the residual energy from the Divine
and Earth moving within your body. This is your energy, to energize
and revitalize you. A sort of thank you from the powers that
be for your efforts and compassion for others.
- Don't forget to thank the Earth and the Divine for their
help. And any other spirits you called upon.
- When you're ready, get up and clean up your space as needed.
- Keep a log of your trials. Make notes about those practices
you like and notations about those you didn't and give yourself
a few suggestions for how to do it next time. With a bit of practice,
you'll be able to provide absentee healings to anyone, anywhere
and at anytime.
- Remember this is just a suggested method. Try different variations
for yourself until you find the right the combination that works
best for you. Just remember your intent is what's most important
here. Just keep practicing and you will achieve the goal you're
- Source: 1, h5,
- Created: 12.10.2003