Copyright Infringement Notification
- Copyright Infringement
- SpringWolf Websites respects the intellectual property of
others and we expect visitors to our web pages to do the same.
SpringWolf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove,
take down or delete material transmitted to SpringWolf by any
electronic means or posted into any portion of a SpringWolf Website
that SpringWolf believes in its sole judgment may infringe on
the intellectual property rights of SpringWolf or others.
- If you believe an external party has infringed on the rights
of a SpringWolf website, please notify SpringWolf as soon as
the allegedly infringing activity comes to your attention.
- If you believe that a SpringWolf Website has been used to
infringe your copyrighted work, please notify SpringWolf as soon
as the allegedly infringing activity comes to your attention.
- SpringWolf's agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement
involving a SpringWolf Website can be reached through our Legal department. Violations of
these terms and conditions, or the stated copyrights will be
- If you wish to contact SpringWolf concerning any other issue,
please click here. We do track Copyright Infringement violations.
- Please note: false notifications
may be equally prosecuted as those notifications that are deemed
- In general, copyright registration is a legal formality intended
to make a public record of the basic facts of a particular copyright.
However, registration is not a condition of copyright protection.
More information can be found @ http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html
Many Blessings ~